Thursday, February 8, 2007

one week to go

i still haven't packed a thing!! ahhh. luckily i have this weekend to get started.

i have been doings things here in st. louis that i will not be able to do in prague, like going out to my favorite restaurants and spending time with my family. Some time next week i will make it to glazed and confused.

i'm really excited that erin, best friend from high school, will be visiting me in prague for her spring break. she just got her tickets, the plans are that we will spend a few days in prague and then train to berlin, and meet my parents then erin will fly home and i will take my parents back to prague. and then in june abi, will visit me too. one of her friends is getting married in a castle in germany and we are going- we are so excited. also i just found out that my friend catherine may be visiting me in may- i will be a travel guide by the time i come home.

well that's all for now...

2 comments:

shortindiangirl said...

Czecking it out, but you're probably still settling in.

Bruce Hagy said...

Hey Everyone,

Mom and Dad talked to Emily on Sunday using Skype on Sunday. The sound quality was very good and it was free!

Skype is VOIP - Voice Over Internet and seems to work very well.