Wednesday, February 28, 2007

fiesta tuesday?


One of the best things about studying in another country is that there are people here from all over the world. Yesterday after a long day of shopping I came home to a party in my apartment. There were about 10 people in a very small narrow kitchenette. Two of my roommates are from Mexico and they have a lot of friends who are from Mexico and Spain, they decided to cook us traditional food. I helped make the guacamole and we all had a great time getting to know each other. Luckily, we used the large room across the hallway because the party keep getting bigger and bigger and all of those people would not have fit in our apartment.

We were told that the Americans will make brunch- apparently that is something no one else does. I am excited; because that is something I miss about home, big yummy breakfasts.

1 comment:

Uncle Bob said...

Looks like another party!!!